4/4/10

I am a natural born mocker...

My friends always says you are a good mocker and I don't take this as a bad comment bcoz I mock things which i consider it as a bad for society

Some times when I read the news paper or any warning board or listen any dialogues in television/movies..i used to mock the lines by giving some comments without reading/hearing the sentence completely...

let me give some example...

ஓட்டு கேட்க போன இடத்தில்....

-”போடுங்கடா சமத்தியா...” :P

தீவிர போலிஸ் விசாரனையில் தெரியவந்த உன்மை...

-”துப்பு கிடைக்கிலை.."

சிக்கன்குன்யா தமிழ்நாட்டில பரவியதற்க்கு காரணம் கருனாநிதியின் minority தி.மு.க ஆட்சி தான் - ஜெயலலிதா .

-”அப்போ கொசு இல்லையா???” :D

பங்களா வாசல்ல.. ”நாய்க்ள் ஜாக்கிரதை”

-”உள்ளே வாழ்வது”???

Mocking is not only useful for just ridicule the person we don't like But some times it also tells the great inner meaning and the truth, if we use with correct words..

So use this knife properly.

Proud to be the mocker as long you ridicule demons of the society.

1 comment:

sillukarupatti said...

-”அப்போ கொசு இல்லையா???” :D


ultimate! :D