9/18/14

I m Back :-P

its been 4 years since i blogged my last article abt the movie peepli live & everything changed in life after tht

two of my relatives killed themselves
two of them got married
don’t worry guys i am alright i m still single :P
And one of my grand father fell in bathroom & my cousin- his grandson fell in love
my mother decided to start jogging & my sister decided to runaway with her lover
few of my friends & cousins searching a bride and groom for marriage
some of their parents searching the meaning of life in the speech of corporate samiyars and their kasu pudungi ashrams
In the mean while astrologists, numerologists, namelogists, gynecologists some other gists are all made profit out of my family’s superstitious beliefs for the last 4 fiscal years

Turning back and seeing the past 4 years Though I see some of the above mentioned events as funny right now believe me its not tht easy to handle a situation like my cousin getting killed herself just few days before her degree convocation ceremony and the depressed uncle getting killed by himself leaving his wife and child all alone

it hurts lot me lot - more than the people who passed away I feel bad for their close relatives – Death is not only painful it provokes our thought and changes the way we leads our life

For example

The reason why I created this blog? its very simple like most of the people i am afraid of death it always makes me to think wht kind of foot print I am going to leave on this earth other than pollution i am neither a great artist nor a scientist ; I m neither a great leader nor a terrorist who am i ? though I am not an important object in the vast big universe I have not achieved anything great in my life neither i scored state first mark in public exams nor I shined in sports to win a gold medal for my school or country

the very thought i am being useless to the world made me to think many things t(he same doubt which George bailey had in the movie It's a Wonderful Life) wht will happen if my existence in the world vanish away ??!!

And wht is the purpose of my existence? just to survive - getting married- do the reproduction properly and transfer my gene pool to the next generation ...the very thought makes me sick

Like every tamilan I too like thirukurals but except one kural "thonrin pugazhudan thonruga" ilatte unna karuvuley abortion panrathu meyl nu solra madre thiruvalluvar this is more or less equal to the ideology of Nazis eugenics ...probably philosophical eugenics

If u r not worth for anything great if this world not recognize ur talent even if u r talented enough then there is no use of ur existence in the universe & in tht sense its better not to be born How cruel?

Millions of people born and died in this world The man who invented wheel didnt leave his name in the history In fact the man who wrote thirukurals didnt leave his name either but at least they left something for the next generation to live on and to praise for ever

So the foolish childra thought tht If I wrote a blog and post my views on various stuff it will stay on in internet as long the Google/Internet exists :P and I know some of u guys think low of me ha ha but I just said admit the truth and many others in the Internet world who write blogs, create forrum/communities & websites do it for the same

Some of my readers/friends might knw As i am always a big follower of Google the internet kadavul(god) He always answered my most of the questions than my parents teachers and so called gods of three great religion
(Hinduism, Islam & Christianity) and This internet kadavul gave me many varam out of those- this blog also one Though I have stopped blogging for many years I still get messages from people saying "hey pal ur blog is nice" "Hi may i became ur frnd & i like ur blog" & thanks for those wonderful people

PS: I am planning to write more in this blog whn ever the time permits & I dont know whether people read or not I write bcoz I want to leave my foot prints some where atleast for now in the internet sea shore ...

( I m posting this article frm mobile so plz bare with any mis alignment of text and poor grammar )

No comments: