7/6/10

My observations : Ajith Vs Vijay


Click the image to view it as BIG

Though my friends are all fight for their favorite hero's ajith and vijay I don't find any great interests on both the actors and their movies. but my observations of their fight was always there bcoz You cannot avoid or ignore cinema actor's fans fight if you were born in Tamil nadu. Even I myself indulged in such stupid fans fight but not for these two actors and the reason is known by every one,


Their crappy movies which comes frequently makes you to think and question how come they gained such mass fan following in Tamil Nadu?

The cartoon which you are seeing above is just the observations of a single Vijay fan vs ajith fan fight But I imagined as if vijay and ajith themselves arguing against each other :D

If you want to speak anything against or support on behalf of these two actors use the comment box and pour your views

PS: if you want to scold me for making this cartoon then abuse your favorite actors for making me to do this :P

Lets discuss about these actors and their poor movies in the comment box (if any one wants too, others if you dont find anything to discuss about these actors then leave a smiley )

No comments: